We are currently seeking talented and motivated bachelor-, master- and PhD-students, who want to contribute to our research efforts. We offer an
- enthusiastic team,
- a modern working environment with a great view on Mainz,
- access to our lounge,
- with (free) tea and coffee.
Your research topic will be closely related with the ATLAS Experiment at the Large Hadron Collider. Therefore a close international collaboration and potential long-term stay for PhD-Students at CERN (Geneva, Switzerland) might be necessary. We expect that you
- take full responsibility on your own reserch project,
- interact with an international team of physicists at CERN, and
- present your results at national or international conferences
during the time of your thesis. Your future research topic will be at the forefront of high-precision measurements at the LHC or particle detector development with potential medical applications. Please feel free to pass by our offices to discuss possible projects during an informal coffee!